- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
NLBC Digital collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- For business clients, we capture details of the business that you work for.
- For recruitment candidates, we capture details of your previous work experience, (Companies that you have worked for, job roles, dates employed, etc.) We also capture details about your education (Courses taken, qualifications, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide NLBC Digital with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you download our app and create an account.
How will we use your data?
Business Clients: NLBC Digital collects your data so that we can:
- Processing your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Recruitment Candidate: NLBC Digital collects your data so that we can:
- Share with our business clients who are interested in recruiting you.
- Email you details of recruiters who are interested in you are a potential candidate.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Back4App.com.
Business Client details will be retained for up to 12 months after the account is closed. For recruitment candidates, NLBC Digital will keep your personal data for 12 months, unless you opt to delete it prior to this. Once this time period has expired, we will contact you to ask if you would like us to extend this by another 12 months or delete the data held.
NLBC Digital would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop NLBC Digital from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
NLBC Digital would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request NLBC Digital for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that NLBC Digital correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request NLBC Digital to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that NLBC Digital erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that NLBC Digital restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to NLBC Digital’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that NLBC Digital transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at:
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – NLBC Digital uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – NLBC Digital uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. NLBC Digital sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:privacy. firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that NLBC Digital has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113